Saturday, November 12, 2011

Descriptions Vary

I respect law enforcement and believe they are trying to find Patrick. However, I had a random thought when I looked at all of the posters for him.

My thought: "Is everyone looking for the same kid?"
This is the most accurate poster in my opinion, concerning his race, but it helps to read them all to get more information.




Description from NYPD  He is black


Description from State Police  He is Hispanic


Description from AMW He is NOT Caucasian
        

Updated Septemember 25, 2012

Blue Jacket (Coat)-In early news reports, I don't recall "Lil Pee" having a jacket or coat. The majority of the posters don't list a jacket or coat. Other posters/links list a blue jacket. Did he have one with him? Why would he need one on to go into the hallway, throw away garbage and go back into the apartment? When did the "blue jacket" first get mentioned? And who provided the information for the "blue jacket"?

Height-Most places list "Lil Pee's" height at 4'8. That seems tall for a child who was 7 years old (7.2 years old). Namus lists his height at 48 inches which is more likely at the time of his disappearance and in relation to his weight (65 lbs). Today he may be close to 4'8, but I'm still not sure he was actually 4'8 January 22, 2010.

No comments: