Tuesday, November 15, 2011

FBI Listing

I suppose I'm naive, but I've always believed the FBI got involved, or at least should, when a child is missing from state care. However, I didn't find Patrick listed at any of these FBI sites.
ViCAP Missing Persons
Kidnappings and Missing Persons
Facebook-FBI

Perhaps I overlooked the listing for Patrick. If anyone finds a listing for him at the FBI or hears of one in the future, please let me know and I will add the link to the Case Links page.

UPDATED June 24, 2012
I was reading some of the information at NCMEC. I learned if the NCMEC logo is on the poster law enforcement is able to determine several things including the following (Quoted from NCMEC )
Case has been entered into the Federal Bureau of Investigation's National Crime Information Center (NCIC).
I keep trying to find an NCIC number for him and still can't locate it. If anyone knows please comment and I will add it to the case link information. I also looked at NamUs but didn't find it.

No comments: